Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, November 24, 2008

New House

Well, not exactly new house - a 2nd-hand house, which we bought recently.

Located at Kota Kemuning - easy for my mum to take care of our baby later.

I am truly looking forward to moving in to this new house - with my syg and our baby. This is gonna be a new chapter in our life. I am very much excited about this.... Hehehehe....

But, unfortunately, can't move in yet. The current owner is still staying there as their new house is still under renovation. We are hoping that we will be able to shift in before our baby decides to come out to the world.

I am crossing my fingers, and hoping for the best but if time doesnt permit me to do reno before moving in, then I guess I'll just have to make do with the current condition of the house and patiently awaits the confinement period to be over to start the reno works.

No comments: