Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, July 11, 2011

BERSIH 2.0

It was held on the same time I had my team building session in Trolak. Needless to say, I escaped all the chaos in KL (and so does both of my Sygs, coz he is just plain lazy to go out without me), but was still interested to find out what had transpired in the city.

I will not post report here as you can read it in the news, portal, blog, etc...

One thing that made me curious - PM said don't do street rally, but can gather in a confine area such a stadium. Organizers then agreed to that idea, but application to use the stadium was rejected. Why give an idea in the first place when you don't wanna give the approval ?

Funny isn't it ?

No comments: