Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, July 25, 2011

Unfinished Project - Cross Stich

Did I ever mentioned that I had a passion of doing cross stich ? No ? Then it must be one of my least passion. Hahahaha... Anyway, when I was little, I saw my mum spent quite an amount of time doing a piece. Turned out, it took her 4 years to complete it...

Now, as I was doing mine (more like when I had time to do mine), I was just wondering how many years it will take me to finish it. My mum took 4 years, mine was like already 5 years, coz I bought it back in 2005/2006. Initially, I wanted to complete it by October this year. I though I had the momentum to go for it... I even went and bought online (from US some more) additional threads since I knew I'll need it later. Hehehehe....

Looks like its gonna be an another unfinished project for now... Don't think I can make it for the October timeline... Ummmm.... Another failure, perhaps not, but only time will tell...

No comments: