Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Saturday, July 30, 2011

July - The Busiest Month In The Year

Yes, indeed it is the  busiest month for me. Started off with a 2 weeks intensive training (and somehow during the meeting, I had to go for meeting, or spent some hours fixing problems at site), then followed by a visit to the site by KSU, and my in-laws coming the very next day for a week for a visit, which I had to take leave.

But somehow during my leave, I had to be back to HQ to attend 2 major meetings. I felt back having to leave them half way, at least my syg is around. But still, I am the tour guide in the family, and nothing much can be done if I am away. So I scheduled it in such a way that I am able to spend time with them before leaving for the meeting. Worse come to worse, I'll just set the location on my syg's GPS.

Then the following 2 days were dedicated to them. Brought them to Tanjung Malim and spent the whole day there. The following day, brought them to Times Square and KLCC. Though it was very tiring for me, walking non stop for the past 10 hours, nevertheless, I enjoyed myself as well, especially watching Daniel played in the children pool at KLCC park. Didnt managed though to go to Aquaria since it was already closed by the time we finished hauling the kids off from the pool. So does the PetroSains in Suria. The next day they are scheduled to go back to KK, but we still managed to bring them to Banting, to visit the church as well as to dine at syg's favourite restaurant.

Then the following week were just as busy as before - had to prepare and submit paper, took Daniel to hospital due to food allergy, and working on the weekends as well...

It was suppose to be a month of celebration for me and syg - since it was our birth months, but what to do... We got preoccupied with so many other things, it just got sidelined a bit.

Nevertheless, I am thankful that I am able to live for another year, thankful that the Lord had blessed me and keep me safe until now, a wonderful husband and a delightful son as my family - what else can I ask for ?

Thank you Lord, thank you very much Lord for the so many wonderful blessings you had given me.
I love You and I thank You for each and everyone of it.
Amen.

No comments: