Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Saturday, July 30, 2011

Digital Lifestyle Expo '11

I was on duty during the weekend at KLCC, where the above mentioned expo was being held.

This morning as I arrived, I saw a string of people lining up to go in immediately at 11am. As I was one of the exhibitor, I was allowed to go in first. As the clock strike 11am, I saw these people running for their life, going straight down to G Floor (did I mentioned that in order for them to go to the expo located at G Floor, they first had to passed by MOSTI's booths located at 3rd floor).

My curiosity perked up, me and friend started following them too. My friend mentioned that she overhead some saying there is an Android based phone selling at 50% discount price. Wow, I was thinking, this seems to good for real. So, we too followed the crowd, and I had my glance at the Expo.

Not very impresive, I would say. Maybe because I wasn't planning to buy anything. So I was looking around, trying to see where the crowd had run to. Right at the other end, I saw - they were quieing up to buy not only phone, but also memory stick of 4GB at the price of RM1. Only first 50 customers are entitled. Funny how people hunt for bargain. But in times like these, we had to as the cost of living has escaleted so high.

I'll be working again tomorrow, wonder how the crowd will be again but nothing much to be expected as the crowd wants to go to the expo, and so there will be little chance they will stop by at the Science and Technology Innovation (MySTI) booths.

No comments: