Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, April 7, 2008

F1 - Bahrain Circuit

Yup, 3rd grand prix was held yesterday, at the circuit of Bahrain and nope, I did not watch it at all. Why ? No astro lor... And dunno why nowadays main tv doesnt wanna broadcast the show already. Last time we used to have 8tv faithfully broadcasting the show live. Sad ... Sad....

Anyway, it doesnt stop me to wait for the results anxiously. I browsed on the internet (at mummy's place) to know that Robert Kubica has snatched the pole and Felipe Massa and Kimi Raikkonen will be starting from P2 and P4 respectively. I somehow knew that either one of the Ferrari will win the race and true to my delight - Massa won and Raikonnen came in 2nd.

So now, it is Kimi leading the Drivers' championship and BMW leading the Constructor's championship (Ferrari will take over, I know it). What a fantastic weekend for Ferrari ... Way to go !

Lewis Hamilton did not gain any points - which made me glad since I dont like him at all...

Kimi, Felipe and Robert on the podium

No comments: