Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, April 7, 2008

Spreading Lies Even After You Have Left

Who else but my ex-boss ? Though she has officially out of the company, there are still some lies (which I heard from a 3rd party) that she is telling to others...

The latest one was my colleagues asked me, "Did she confront you about you writing the letter?"

I said, "No. The only time that I ever approached her to talk to her was after our presentation which she rejected me, saying she got no time. After that, I never saw her again even though she was in the office twice, let alone talk to her. Why?"

They answered, "She told someone in HQ that she confronted the person, whose husband is also a government servant, whether she wrote the letter or not and that person told her no."

As far as my office here is concerned, I am the only one whose husband is also a civil servant.

So, what is she trying to do now ? Smear my name in front of other people, imposing her own conclusion unto others, making it looks as though it is real ? How many more accusations do I need to take ? It makes me wary of how other staff is looking at me now, especially those from other campuses.

I DID NOT WRITE THAT D**N F***ING LETTER, K! PERIOD!

That night itself, I had a nightmare. I dreamed that she came up behind me, asking me to go out, and want to ask me something. What a nightmare !

The truth shall prevail. God knows the best. He alone knows of things, burdens - of how much I can handle. It will be a long journey, I know but as long as God is with me, I can do all things.

I hope one day, I will be able to forgive and forget her and her apprentices. Forgive maybe, forget never...

No comments: