Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, April 7, 2008

I Want This ....

Christian Dior - Flight Makeup Palette

I saw this on MAS's shopping catalogue when I was on my flight to UK, Italy and France last year. I fell in love with it but I didnt buy since I have one makeup palette which I seldom use. Ek will be having fits if I buy coz I dont put on makeup often.
But now since I gave my sis that makeup palette, so there is no reason not to buy. Furthermore, I am putting on makeup now, albeit not heavy makeup, but hey, its still makeup ... Mo lawa-lawa ma...
I went to Midvalley last weekend, trying to look for this at Dior counter, unfortunately, they do not have it anymore... So dissapointed.. But will continue looking for this, or until I come across a nicer one ... Kekekeke ....

7 comments:

enet said...

try lancome yg bengal edition... oh so pretty, i want!

Anonymous said...

che che..apply UOB Lady Credit Card..nanti dpt free one set christian dior make-up..but dont know whether still ada promotion or not :)

~ (-.-)~ mei mei

Elena Woo Lai Leng said...

Anet: Mcm mana rupa tu Lancome punya packaging ? Yg sia minat Dior coz dia ada tu "Ready For Flight" punya pin. Significant tu kalu dalam design satellite...

Mei Mei: Malas lor nak apply kad lagi. Ari tu Maybank baru bagi American Express Charge Card free. Penuh da dompet, bukan ada duit pun..

Anonymous said...

hehe..

Elena Woo Lai Leng said...

Anet: Lancome brapa ah harga dia ? Mo juga tau ni ...

enet said...

yang lancome tu ard 150-200 kali tu... lupa suda... hari tu nampak masa sia di airport bah tu, tapi like you oso, rasa sayang pula mo beli sebab jarang juga sia pakai mekap bah.... hehhehehhe

Elena Woo Lai Leng said...

Oh ok... Lain kali sia cari di airport saja la.. Byk lagi choice kalu di airport. Di shopping complex slalu dia jual satu-satu ni. Mahal butul...