Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Friday, April 25, 2008

A Little Bit Of Myself

Got this questionaires from Angie. Decided to answer the questions and post it back here. Maybe it will help you to know more about me ? Anyway, if you have any questions about me - just ask me...


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Chinese name or English name ? My dad pick for me the Chinese name and I picked the English name myself. So, I guess the answer is no.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Um, every now and then. But the worst in this year was Feb 25. Will always remember that day.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yup. Neat, small, properly aligned and cute… Kekekeke…

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SANDWICH FILLING?
Um, let see. One which has lots and lots of mayo. Which reminds me of the egg sandwich that me and friends used to do together in uni days..

5. Do you have kids?
Not yet. Soon soon..

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I dunno. I dun see why not, but that is not very wise since I am looking at myself – which tends to be bias.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I am too “lurus bendul” to even think of sarcastic remarks. But I may have use sarcasm unintentionally. Sorry folks.

8. YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. Why ?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope. Not a chance.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Nesley Cereal Oat Flakes.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nah, a waste of time.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Strong ? Ok I think. But since I have my hubby already, I let him to all the heavy work lah… :)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Anything that is NOT milk, strawberry, durian

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their appearance ? That is what my eyes see.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Temper

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My husband, though I see him every day. Next is my mummy, coz I only managed to see her every once a week. That is the sad part once you are married.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
It will be nice to know more about others

19. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Um, nothing. I am not naked, okie… I am very baju kurung today. And my shoes (aka high heels) is black in color.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Spinach, egg and fish “stick” with crab meat.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Sheila Majid – Jatuh Cinta

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Estee Lauder - Pleasures

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sayang…

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO U?
Yup. My godmother sent this to me. Dearest Angie.

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
F1, F1 and more F1 …

27. HAIR COLOR?
Black with some brown streaks (I think).

28. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
This is a bit tricky. Um, I “love” a lot of food. Mum’s cooking, McD, balitung, petai, KFC, Pizza, spaghetti, etc…

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?.
Definitely happy endings. Half of the time I cover my face behind a huge pillow whenever I watch scary movies.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Um, kung fu dunk (in cinema). On a dvd, I can’t remember. Oh yes, I watched again Ratatouile…

33. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY?
Settle all my debts first. Then only I sit down and think what I wanna do with the money.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Can it be spring and autumn instead. But if really wanna choose, then I will go for winter.

35. Hugs or kisses?
Both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
That huge pacham pear. Juicy and crunchy. Not forgetting, mango.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Whoever who wanna respond. No idea.

38.. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No idea also.

39. WHAT ARE YOU READING?
Arahan Keselamatan … :(

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
American Idol & America Next Top Model

42. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SOUND?
Sayang coming back from work.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling stones.

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Cambridge, UK

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Hahaha, none that I know. But I can sing though, just not as good as Jac.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
In the hospital ?

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
All my friends.

48. WHAT WAS THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Um, blank CDs for me to burn more songs in it. Does that count ?

49. WHAT PETS DO YOU HAVE?
None. Though I have some occasionally running in the house – namely the “cicak” and the “lipas”.

There you go - a little bit of me... What are you like ? Do tell me.

No comments: