Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Friday, April 18, 2008

No PTK ... Yeah yeah ...

Something to be happy over today - Prime Minister had just announced that the retirement age for civil servants will be extended to 60 and PTK examination will be scrapped. Now, isn't that wonderful news to civil servants ? For more news, please refer The Star

Though I think they should have announced it sooner - I had been studying for the exam for the past one month ... Scared mah ... Exam leh ... Can either pass or fail - If fail, no promotion you know !

But sadly, no honorium of RM2000 to the civil servants. Means NO MONEY LOH.... Must work hard now to get my business up and going .... In 2 years time, I wanna earn RM15000.00 per month. Must start now already .... Anyone interested to be my business partner ?

No comments: