Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Favourite Author Of All Times...


Judith McNaught (And Ek will always pronounce as Judy McNaughty) .... She is my favourite author and I have read all her books - Perfect, Once and Always, A Kingdom of Dreams, Double Standards, etc... She has the knack to you feel sad, happy, anxious, grinning all at the same time... What I like most is the way she potrayed the heroin in the book - courageous, witty, smart, outspoken, and most important of all, she never gives up on her dream. I wanna have these kind of traits in me ...


I went Midvalley last Sat and decided to indulged myself with another 2 more of her collections (Whitney My Love and Simple Gifts). One I have read and another one was something I meant to get long time ago (but no money during study time, expensive leh ... one book cost RM 34.90 oh) and finally I got it..

Just got it ... Still wrapped up nicely and sitting on my book shelf, waiting for me to devour the book... Kekekeke..



Meanwhile, I decided to read again (and again, and again .... ) Perfect. I just loved the book. Also just wanna build up the mood and anticipation to read the two new books. With the two new books, I have now in my collection - Paradise, Tender Triumph, Perfect, Until You, Every Breath You Take, Whitney My Love and Simple Gifts. Yippie!!!!

Can't wait till next month to collect Once and Always, A Kingdom of Dreams, Double Standards, Night Whispers, Almost Heaven, Something Wonderful, Remember When, Someone To Watch Over Me... Banyak buku lagi la pulak, looks like I need to span it out in few months ... :(

Gambate gambate ...

No comments: