Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cross oh Cross, Where Are Thou ?

**Update:

Hehehe.. I actually found my beloved cross that night itself, thanks to my syg... It was as if magic when he just came up behind me and "seluk" my back pocket, and there, on his hands, were the two missing pendants. Mind you, we did another search before that magical event.

I looked at him, stunned and I asked him how he did it because he was lying down on the bed just a minute before. He gave me a very suprising answer. He said a prayer while lying down and closing his eyes and he just allowed himself to be guided.

It made me reflect on myself - why didnt I trust in God's power ? "Ask, and you shall be given. Seek, and you shall find. Knock, and the door shall be open unto you." My syg even made a prayer the morn before when we sat down for our breakfast and sad to say, I find it amusing to request to God for helping me to find the pendants. In my heart, I wasthinking - "This matter is to trivial for God to handle." What a shame on me... I should have realized nothing is to trivial for God. I guessed this is a lesson for me.

Why have I not place God as 1st in my heart? Had I been so blissful nowadays that I forgotten about God ? Am I now a hyprocrite ? Only coming to God when I am in a "BIG" trouble ? Oh, so many questions, but yet to find an answer. One thing is certain though - I need to have a deeper relationship with God, to be able to confide in Him on all things.


**Previous Post:

I am referring to the cross pendant that I havd always wore, together with the "key" pendant that my mom gave and also the "monkey" pendant.

But this morn, when I woke up and take my bath, all my pendants are missing and my necklace was undone. I was thinking, "Ok, it should be on the bed." The minute I finished my bath, I went back to the room, switched on the lights and I saw the "monkey" pendant on the floor. It must be the one that I heard a "ting" sound earlier. Unfortunately, I couldn't find my cross and my key pendant. Is not underneath the pillow, is nowhere on the bed, nor was it hidden in the blacket.

Oh I do hope that it will appear again ... I am very sad coz it feels as though am I incomplete ... They said sad is not good for the baby, well, I can't help it ...

D**n.

No comments: