Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Morning Sickness

Now, how do you define morning sickness ? Does it happen only in the morning ? Well, unfortunately for me, it happen in the evening, with 3 to 5 pm being the worst...

Nausea is one thing. I always seems to be nauseted every now and then but 3 to 5 will be the worst time. Sometimes I even ended throwing whatever left in my stomach.

I can't wait for this period to be over. According to people, it should be gone after 12 weeks. I am already in Week 10, 2 more weeks to go.

I must say, i didn't really like the feeling of being nauseted all the time. I need the energy, I wanna feel the joy of having a new life in me. I do feel amazed occasionally, but not when I feel like throwing up.

Luckily this is a a standard procedure, and of course, I always have Ek with me... That helps a lot.

No comments: