Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, June 9, 2008

Grande Mode

Congratulations on the soft opening of Grande Mode Boutique, located at 33-1, Jalan 1/4, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong.

For those who are unsure of the place, it is actually located at one of the shophouses situated next to Giant Puchong.

I was there yesterday for the soft opening with Ek, mum and Lai Yee, and I must admit the dresses there to tempt me ALOT ! If not for my "bulging stomach" and "thin wallet", I am sure there are a lot of dress, blouse, skirts that I can consider. Even the shoes are exceptionally one of a kind. Not to mention discounts availbility ... Good for bargain hunters. Fit for a queen yet affordable - that is Grande Mode.

So, in the end, I ended up buying a dress (that I can wear even if I am 5 months pregnant later) and a pair of beige color sandal for upcoming wedding functions.

Here are some of the pictures shocasing Grande Mode:

Grande Mode is located at 1st level


Many types of dresses , blouses available for your pick. Price is affordable to, not exceeding RM200. Short dresses cost less than RM150. Some even at less than RM100.


This whole set (excluding shoes) cost about RM80 only. My sis bought one whole set of this.


Some new fashion displayed


Enchanting evening gown


Some of the bags and shoes on display. Perfect fit for those who are looking for dresses to attend functions.

The atmosphere is so cosy and comfortable

Big mirror for the customers, and not forgetting a sofa set that looks so comfy that my niece jumped on it and continue her "beauty sleep". Also for meant for husband's, boyfriends or guy friends to have a sit and wait for their wives, girlfriends to parade in front of them. Kekekeke...

And tada .... The owner of Grande Mode. On your right, ladies and gentlemen, please give a BIG HAND for Jacky Woo.

Maybe next time I should let you guys see what I have purchased from Grande Mode. But was too tired last night to take a good shot at the dress. Maybe later folks. Till then, I shall keep you updated if there is any new items available for sale.

Jacky can be contacted at 016-5548684 or 012-5918663.

Tada .....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we went to that place & my wife did buy alot of goodies, not to mention some are so 'highclass' & 'expensive', luckily discounts are avaiable till 20%. Thank You GrandeMode, live discounts.... :)