Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, June 30, 2008

Spain Is The Euro 2008 Champion !

I can't believed it !

Not that I am a supporter for Spain. I always believed that the Germans will triumphed in the finals. What a shock it was when I heard on the news that Spain won. Well done and congratulations, I would say. (Reason I supported Germany was because Michael Shumacher is a German, that's all)

I wonder how many ladies out there who are now rejoicing that Euro is over ? They finally get their husbands / fiances / boyfriends' attention back to them. I must say, I maybe one of the lucky one out there whom the husband totally dotted on me ... My syg was totally with me, showering much attention and love on me throughout the whole Euro game. We had our sleep as usual, every night, peacefully ... Thank God for my wonderful husband.

To all other ladies - Good luck with your man !

No comments: