Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just A Little Prayer Before Begin Work

My Heavenly Father, as I enter this work place, I bring Your presence with me, I speak Your peace, Your grace, Your mercy and Your perfect order into this office. I acknowledge Your power iver all that will be spoken, thought, decided and done within these walls.

Lord, I thank You for the gifts You have blessed me with. I commit to using them responsibily in Your honor. Gove me a fresh supply of strength to do my job. Anoint my projects, ideas and energy so that even my smallest accomplishment may bring You glory.

Lord, when I am confused, guide me. When I am weary, energize me. When I am burned out, infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit. May the work that I do and the way I do it bring faith, joy and smile to all that I come in contact with today.

And oh Lord, when I leave this place, give me traveling mercy. Bless my family and home to be in order as I left it. Lord, I thank You for everything You've done, everything You're doing and everything You're going to do.

In the name of Jesus I pray, with much love and thanksgiving.

Amen.

No comments: