Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, October 13, 2011

Satisfying My Craving Finally

Every morning I drove to work using "jalan kampung" and will end up in Jenjarom before joining the main road heading towards Banting.

This morning, I finally stopped at the junction near Jenjarom traffice lights to go and buy 2 pieces of roti kosong. I had always watch customers patronizing this Indian stall selling roti canai but I never had the chance to really go and try it out myself. Basically it was because I don't have much time to spare.

This morning I was able to reach that junction before 8am. So, made a quick decision, drove in, park right in front of the stall, alighted from my car, walked up to the workers and ordered two pieces of roti kosong.

To my delight, they cooked on the spot, not the usual precook-take-out-from-container kind (which normally what other restaurants will do since it is the most ordered food). Though I had to wait for a while, but I say the wait is worthwhile. I get to eat it hot and freshly cook. Certainly a wise choice made this morning.

Hopefully, baby, you will decide to come out now since mummy has finally eaten roti canai from that stall.... (no harm for a wishful thinking, right ?)

No comments: