Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Toyota Prius Hybrid Car - My Next Aim ?

The recent announcement of Budget 2012 has seen the Government extending the examption on the import duties and excise duty to a whopping 100% and will remain until 31 Dec 2013. The previous year was also 100% examption on import duties and 100% on excise duties. And the price for the Toyota Prius was lowered from RM175K to RM135K, slightly higher than in Langkawi due to the 10% sales tax.

I thought previous year was only 50% examption, and this year was total 100% examption and I should be expecting the Prius to drop to around RM100K. Looks like I mislead myself this time. Huhuhu, no new car for me, I guess. RM135K is too much of a sum to pay....

Bye bye Prius...  :(

No comments: