Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, October 10, 2011

What ? No Iphone 5 ?

Yup .... The recent announcement of a new IPHONE was called IPHONE 4S, not 5, much to everyone's disspointment, including mine. I was looking forward for the IPHONE 5 to be announce, and am planning to get one for myself. But when IPHONE 4S was announced instead, I deliberated. Should I get one this year, or should I wait till next year perhaps?

Looking at the specifications, one could say that it is what IPHONE 5 would have actually. The only thing missing is the slimmer and larger screen version compared to IPHONE 4. Inside, it is full of goodies like dual processor, IOS 5, SIRI, 8MP camera, higher memory (up to 64GB), better battery life, etc. So, would I still buy one ? Um, maybe....

Wondering what is the price that Maxis is offering now ?

No comments: