Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

3 More Days ..

You may be wondering, 3 more days to what ?

Well, officially my boss will resign on the 28th March 2008, that is 3 more days from today.

She did not report for work after 13th March (her holiday ended that day) and people were wondering where is she ? Me ? I wonder too, but frankly speaking, I couldn't care less.

I am not sure if she is coming in the very last day. First I thought of taking that day off, then what the heck, why should I take a day off to avoid her. Not that I have done anything wrong also, kan. I should even look straight into her eyes.

The apprentices are still the same, blaming everyone who had not stood up for the boss in that meeting with the DDG. I? I stood up for my boss, coz I was thinking, she is after all my boss and I didn't know that she actually put the blame on me. Now that I have known, will I still stood up for her? I am not sure.

I got to know that she came in last Sat to entertain a group of visitors from UTEM. Funny part was, the apprentice only asked those who had stood up (a.k.a not spoken a word in the meeting / boss find no issue with) to come on that Sat. The rest of us ? She didn't even have the courtesy to inform us that there's gonna be a visit from who-and-who. Another show of unprofessional and emotional apprentice and boss. Not that I wanna be there also. Got better things to do at church since it was Holy Saturday.

Looking forward to 1st April 2008. Gambate gambate !!!

No comments: