Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not Dissapointed Anymore ....

Kekekeke ....

Kinda funny title, but yeah, it is a conclusion.

Ek brought me to Banting last night, upon returning from work. Me? Was practically sticking out my head to see whether he has arrived home or not. And when he did ... Wow, like I kena jackpot or something. Kekekeke... I was clapping my hands happily.

I noticed he was rather tired, but still he accompanied me. Rather selfish of me, huh? Initially, we bought 3 kain and then, went to one more shop. Saw one which was a beauty, but kinda expensive. Cost about RM79.00 for that 4 meter and me, being a stingypot decided to forego that. But Ek decided to negotiate with the lady for a lower price. In the end, we bought it for RM40. Good bargain huh ? Thanks to my hubby.

It didnt take us very long to do the shopping. I dun have the heart to walk long since seeing him so tired. We made a quick stop at Julius's house to give his two elder daughters a gift in lieu of the upcoming baptism. Yup, we are the godparents. Nothing much, just bought them white dress for them to wear.

Came back home and had our dinner. Gastric found Ek earlier and I felt so bad and sad making him go all the way to Banting without dinner first (dinner not raedy yet that time). He had quite an uncomforatble dinner + tiredness, he soon doze off in the living hall till next morn.

Sorry syg .... I felt soooo guilty. A vow to myself, must be considerate at all times especially to my hubby.

No comments: