Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Friday, March 28, 2008

GIFT 20th Anniversary

I am so excited ... Can't wait to go down to Skudai with Ek, to attend the 20th anniversary dinner of GIFT a.k.a Growing In Faith Together.

Let's bring back some memories, shall we?

I first got to know GIFT while I was studying in UTMKL. GIFT is actually an "underground" catholic student society, aim to bring together catholic students studying in university. While I was in UTMKL kan, GIFT and IK (and IK is a registered body with the university) seems to be one, which was not suprising coz kami sikit saja ma .. Catholic ka non-catholic ka, kami join saja ni ... Kekekeke...

When I continued my degree in UTM Skudai, there I realized that there is a vast difference between the registered Christian society group and GIFT. I chose to join GIFT, and I never regretted making that choice. I am proud to say that I am a GIFTer ! Yahoo !!!!

GIFT brought back lots of sweet memories for me which I dun think will be enough to write it all down here. Sufficient to say, GIFT thought me alot on faith, friends, commitments, management and responsibility.

Tomorrow, we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary at Tmn U Sports Complex. Me and Ek will be driving down tomorrow morn and Victoria is coming with us. Harold will be going as well, and so is Aning and Loe. Not very sure about other seniors though. The last time we went down to visit them (to pass the wedding cards actually) was somewhere in October, just before I left for training in France.

Looking forward to this event. Will update more later ... Ciao ...

No comments: