Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend At Tanjung Malim

A weekend gathering for family members...

Went up to Tanjung Malim to Obot's house. What was the occasion? Well, it is Fredelex one month's old. And since we have not seen the baby yet, its high time that we go. After all, a weekend in Tanjung Malim will definately be the most relaxing one.

The baby boy is cute, and bore a little resemblence to his elder bro, Frederick. While Frederick is blessed with huge round eyes, Fredelex has rather tiny eyes. But he does do a lot of "stretch-up" a.k.a "mengeliat"... Hehehe, it's cute.

As usual, we had B.B.Q the whole day. Stuff myself till I can walk no more. Hehehe... Went to bed in the afternoon only to wake up 2 hours later and continue eating. God must be having fits with me. Lent season and here I am, gorging up myself with food. Well, they said, dun waste food.

Sunday was an outing day for us. Obot brought us to this place that has a mini waterfall. When I said mini, it wasn't even 1m high. Who cares, water is cold and refreshing ....

Can't wait to have another outing. Outing to anywhere with my hubby will be wonderful. :)

No comments: