Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, March 17, 2008

Dissapointed

Well...

It's me, dissapointed.... Of what, some may ask?

Well, dissapointed of trivial things, embarrased to even mention it here. Must be the hormones that is planning to turn me into an emotional person. Me and Ek planned to go shopping for kain yesterday night, after returning from Tanjung Malim. I was really looking forward to that. Want to change the way I am going to work from now on. To be more ladylike.. kekekeke...

OK, back to my disspointment. Approaching Jln Kebun, we saw that the cloud is black in color, indicating that rain might fall. Ek said that Banting will be raining. I was upset when I heard that, so I said, "We wont know Banting is raining or not. If it is raining then dun have to go lor... " I knew my voice sounded hurt, but hey, I was dissapointed, k.

Approaching Jenjarom, the rain has started heavier. With a heavy heart, I said, "Tia payah la pi. Balik rumah saja la.." I wanted to go, but in the end, I thought of others who have to be dragged along with me in the rain and I dun feel nice about that. There and then, my disspointed level reaches max.

Came home, dun wanna talk to Ek. Still dissapointed with the way things happen. It was always like that. If I really wanted to go somewhere, I will ended up not going. Ek promised me today we will go and buy. Lets just hope that its really today. Else, I might ended up buying alone. Kesian him... He thought I was angry with him... Last2, he pun merajuk... Kecian... Luckily, we patched up fast. :) I sayang my hubby a lot leh, kecian him, because of my hormones, he pun terasa.

Well, blame it on the hormones... Always trying to wreck things. Must have more control on my hormones from now on ..

No comments: