Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Today is a very special day for all Christians in the world...

Christ gave up His life so that we can have new life. He said, "Take this body, which will be given up for you." He is our Saviour and our God.

Went for mass yesterday and I was still searching within myself. I felt very difficult to let go have the hatred I bore on those people who had accused me of sending that "surat layang". In fact, they have now come up with a new conclusion - that the letter was written by more than 1 person.

Christ's commandment - "Love one another as I have love you" seems so difficult to achieve. I can't even stand them now, I lost al the respects I have had for them. How to love them ???????

What a conflict. Arggghhh .......

Please pray for me that I will be able to "Forgive those who sinned against us".

No comments: